Saturday, September 24, 2011

Look what I found!

As I said in a previous post, I'm sorting through the basement. Don't worry, no badly lit shots of piles of cardboard boxes today. I just wanted to quickly share some stuff that I found going through some of the memory boxes stashed down there and some that my mom started digging up from her closet.

These are children's books I read when I was little (long time ago).



 Here's another one. Can you tell I was obsessed with teddy bears?


This one I don't even remember, I think it used to belong to my mom. It's quite battered, but I still like it.



Finally a drawing book. Much better than the current ones if you ask me...




What are your favorite basement or vintage finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know about you, but I love reading comments. That's a hint for you to leave one, btw. Not that I'm begging here. But I do love hearing from you...